In this post I am going to show you how to take CrowdFlower Entrance Exam so you can quickly achieve level 1 badge in CrowdFlower micro tasks and get access to more available jobs.
For those of you have not already know about CrowdFlower, please read my post about ClixSense and NeoBux because CrowdFlower tasks are provided as one of the methods to earn free money from reward sites like those two.
As you already know, new CrowdFlower contributors will start in level 0 which mean almost rare to see any available job. That makes harder for you to achieve level badges because you have to do jobs in order to achieve the badges.
Regular method to achieve level badges
To achieve level 1, level 2 and level 3 badges, a contributor must fulfill these criteria:
|LEVEL||MINIMUM JOBS DONE||TEST QUESTIONS ANSWERED||ACCURACY (%)|
Tasks for level 0 contributors are very rare and even when they are available, most of theme won’t count into global accuracy. Therefore, make thing harder to achive level 1 badge.
Even if the job do count for global accuracy, non level 0 contributors will take advantage and do the job because mostly level 0 jobs are easy and they can boost their global accuracy easily using them. More competitors mean job will finish quickly and you may not be able to work on it before they all taken.
So, CrowdFlower Entrance Exam can overcome this problem. They are unpaid tasks purposely to train new contributors and level them up.
New contributors that happen to know CrowdFlower through ClixSense and NeoBux may not aware of this exam due to fact that it is not available on those two labor channels.
I am not sure if there are already made available entrance exam on those two. Also, I have read somewhre that suggest entrance exam already discontinued. I am not sure about that, let just hope that it is not true.
Where you can take CrowdFlower Entrance Exam?
The way I gain access to entrance exam back then may be not valid anymore.
But someone kind enough to ask CrowdFlower support and share it on ClixSense forum.
Get access to CrowdFlower Entrance Exam
1. Register on any PTC/GPT/Reward site that offer CF tasks (refer link above – labor channels).
2. Go to CrowdFlower task section. Each site may use different name, for example NeoBux call it mini job.
3. Open task listing page
4. Click on Entrance Exam.
Image source: Neobux Forum.
Please read properly and understand what the quiz want. If you fail the test, no second chance.
Step by step how I access to Entrance Exam
The steps that I follow when I gain access to entrance exam back then.
1. Register Cash Piggy account (if you already know about AdFly link shorterner, Cash Piggy is a PTC site run by the same company.)
2. Go to Offer >> Pesona.ly and click on engage CrowdFlower task.
3. If you have not already have CrowdFlower account, register one using real Facebook account (not fake/dummy one) and complete the registration.
4. Go to CrowdFlower website >> click on your name (on top right) >> Edit Profile. Make sure that Persona.ly channel is set as preferred.
5. Go to https://tasks.crowdflower.com/channels/personaly/tasks or add ?uid=xxxxxxx at the end if the former not working. Replace xxxxxxx with your contributor ID for Personaly channel.
6. Now, you can see the link to take the entrance exam. Remember, you need to have 70% accuracy in order to get level 1 badge.
Once you are in level 1:
Read forum such as ClixSense forum or Neobux forum, look for the job ID or by jo name and read review before you start the job. This is important to know wheather the job is broken or not, have unfair correction or not, or the task author will ‘reward’ you with flag for no reason.
If the job have good reviews, go for it and boost your accuracy. If the job ID do not has any review yet from any forum, it best to wait for review, or you can use the ratings to decide (at least 2 and half dots is good to go).
The jobs that I recommend are the receipt jobs (unfortunately, these are on level 2).
“Transcribe Information From A Receipt (_)” – #1 recommended, easiest.
“Find The Quantity And Price For Items. (_)” – little tricky
The jobs are fair, the corrections that I get are fair ones, count for global accuracy and available daily.